Plush + Oak
Plush Bolster Pillow
Featuring a unique dual-sided design, the Plush + Oak Bolster Pillow has a tapered side and a thicker side, allowing clients to effortlessly adjust their positioning to suit their individual needs. Whether they need to elongate the curve for enhanced support or bring the curve closer for a more intimate and snug feel, this bolster pillow delivers unparalleled versatility.
- Designed to work exclusively with the Plush + Oak Edda Bed
- Dual-sided design with one tapered side and one thicker side for customizable comfort
- Enables clients to easily adjust their positioning for a more personalized experience
- Enhances the overall comfort and support provided by the Edda Bed
- High-quality materials and construction for long-lasting durability
23-27” (leg clearance height)
27-31” tall (work surface height)
375lbs Max weight
To measure which height of leg to use on your custom Edda bed, sit in your salon chair of choice at a comfortable height.
- Put your arms at a 90 degree angle, or at a comfortable lashing height (this is your work station height).
- Sit comfortably with your feet planted on the ground and measure the highest point on your legs (ensure leg clearance height is ideal)
- Choose the correct leg height
How to choose leg height :
- If you're under 5'2'' - 2'' legs
- If you're 5'2''-5'10'' - 4'' legs
- If you're over 5'11'' - 6'' legs
(2” — 23” leg clearance / 27” work station height)
(4” — 25” leg clearance / 29” work station height)
6” — 27” leg clearance / 31 work station height)
Designed and patented by: Courtney Buhler and Jordan Driessen
Frame: Double wide wood panelling with aluminum reinforcement and patented Plush + Oak ergonomical curves.
Suspension: High Durability Webbing for long term heavy usage. Layers of increasing density foam in the base offer the perfect balance of softness and support.
Cushion: Memory foam wrapped around a supportive foam core. Layered foams adorn Edda across the entire body.
Upholstery Consideration: Fabric and leather dye lots vary; pieces purchased at different times may not match exactly.
Care: Spray with a mild soap and water spray between each client and pat dry immediately. Natural disinfectants may also be used such as white vinegar, or colloidal silver. Always do a test patch on an inconspicuous area and ensure your cleaning supplies are compatible with the upholstery before spraying the visual surfaces. The vegan leather does not like to have any moisture left on it. Sanitize with medical grade disinfectant once per day, wiping clean immediately.
All Plush and Oak beds are made-to-order and are considered custom purchases. As such, they cannot be returned or cancelled once in production. Production time is 6-8 weeks after the order is placed and payment received. More FAQS here.
We ship across North America. Use our shipping tool to get a real-time quote for shipping to your area.
Beds come assembled, and the only thing needed is to screw on the legs.